Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Miguel Garcia

Copyright © 2003 Kazz Falcon

Miguel Garcia
By Kazz Falcon

I am not airing my dirty laundry. I promised you that right now. I am telling you HOW MUCH I grown since then. Everyone is still growing in one way or another! That is how people grown to experience life and learn from it! If they don’t, they would never grow to be the person they want to be in life and ESCAPE from their problems!!

Life is about GROWING into a much better person no matter what the situation is!

Miguel Garcia, my ex boyfriend, made me HOMELESS from his drinking. Of course, he was in a car accident in October 2001, nor it wasn't his first one to be in one,

I became homeless in January 2002 for six months; he lived with his sister in Whittier. My time ran out at the shelter. I moved into Miguel's new place on Cherokee in Hollywood.

I felt like I wasn't safe living with him, I believed his drinking was out of control, but I have no other choice. I already have a back up plan - my own place.

Finally, the housing called me on 9/11/02 stating I could move in any time. Proir to that, I was already packing for a couple of days.

The day I moved, my friends help me move to my place in Silverlake/Echo park. The night before, Miguel didn't come home. We arrived at Miguel's; he was passed out drunk on the bed.

I woke him up. He was pretty upset at me for moving out. I took most of the things and left him with the bed and the TV. I wanted to take everything! LOL

Miguel mentioned he never want to see/talk to me ever again. He wants no part of me. THANK GOD!!

The lesson I learned, I would never gave up my place for any boyfriend ever again. It wasn't worth the pain. Top it all, I hardly knew him. We met at a club in December 1999 and we moved in together in Febraury 2000.

Whatever you do, please be sure you could trust your lover and REALLY GET TO KNOW HIM TOO. If not, don't move in with him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just searching for the name "Miguel Garcia" and I read your story. I'm sorry that this Miguel Garcia was a bad boy, my husband's name is Miguel Garcia and he is a wonderful husband and father. Good luch with your boyfriends in the future.

scareykatt said...

I saw your comment on October 1, 2006, Sunday.

Thanx for the kind comments whosoever you are!

I really appreciate it very much.

If I knew he was an alcoholic, I would never ever be his lover.

At least, I learned from my mistake the hard way.

Last month, I am going on my FOURTH year at my single apartment.

I am quite proud of that accomplishment.

I am much better without him as a lover.